2013 Free Costa Rica Beach Vacation – Winners Announcement
Congratulations to our Winners!
Grand Prize Winner
First Place Winners Second Place Winners
Claudine Grange Baxter Cheek
Tenaya Martinez-Smith Sandra Whisler
Diane Niedzialkowski Kate Johnson
Thomas and Debora Holmes Robert Warner
Donna Dimski Tricia Andrew
Alan Sheinwald Myra Handy
Win a Free Costa Rica Beach Vacation – 13 Winners Total!
Adventurers Wanted to Test-Drive Life in Our Corner of Costa Rica’s Travel Paradise:
Tierra Pacifica is a beach community, close to tourism centers but closer to the real Costa Rica.
Planning to visit Costa Rica in the next year? We’re going to host a lucky winner (along with a friend or spouse) to spend a week staying in our new luxury condo and exploring our neighborhood. This Grand Prize vacation is estimated to be worth $5,000. In addition, we will award Six (6) First Place and Six (6) Second Place prizes.
Registration deadline is December 31, 2012 and the Winners will be announced by January 15, 2013. Don’t put this off – DO IT TODAY.
Details and Registration Below! Good Luck!
If you are wondering where to spend your vacations, escape the harsh winters and/or live during retirement, and are intrigued by the idea that you could live better for less overseas, then visiting Tierra Pacifica makes perfect sense. We’re looking for people with a sense of adventure who want to “test-drive” our area of Tropical Paradise. You must have a willingness to try new things, and a belief that you might not have to settle for Florida – when you could be living “the good life” overseas
We are looking for new adventurers to “test-drive” our area of Costa Rica, a totally amazing Latin American country committed to environmental protection but with no army and education and health care for all.
The Winners must be willing to relax… explore a new place…visit an organic farm… take walks on watch sunsets on the miles of sandy beaches…snorkel in the Pacific…swim in a beautiful pool… attend local fiestas…surf great waves….create family memories……enjoy local restaurants… make new friends.
The Prize: Details about What the Winner Receives…
WHERE YOU’LL GO…
One lucky Grand Prize winner (along with a friend or spouse) will win round trip airfare for two and a week stay in Playa Junquillal at the new Plaza Tierra Pacifica condos—FREE
12 other winners will receive a vacation to Tierra Pacifica; including
First Place: 6 Winners receive FREE 7 day/6 night accommodations (for 2) at Plaza Tierra Pacifica + FREE airport shuttle service from Liberia International Airport (LIR)
Second Place: 6 Winners receive discounted ($350) 7 day/6 night accommodations (for 2) at Plaza Tierra Pacifica
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
We’ll give the Grand Prize winner of our “Win a Free Costa Rica Beach Vacation” Competition —
• Round trip airfare for two from the continental US to Liberia Costa Rica
• Round trip shuttle service from the Liberia airport, if needed
• A week stay in a luxury furnished condo minutes from Playa Junquillal with 24 hour security
• Use of the best swimming pool in Guanacaste plus all the amenities of Tierra Pacifica – fitness center, jacuzzi, tennis court, nature trails etc.
• Your choice of two local tours (see tour options below) plus an optional sustainable farming tour of our valley for the “foodies” among you.
WHAT WE ASK…
That you write at least two Facebook posts about what you discover in our neighborhood.
How to Apply
To enter the “Win a Free Costa Rica Beach Vacation” Competition, do this –
1) “Like” our Tierra Pacifica Facebook page here
2) Write 2-3 paragraphs about why you (and a friend or spouse) would like to spend a week exploring Playa Junquillal and our area of Costa Rica. Include your full name and phone number which is mandatory (this information will NOT be shared with anyone under any circumstance).
3) Send your entry paragraph(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current owners and founding partners are Americans, Canadians and Europeans who live full time or part time in Playa Junquillal on the “Gold Coast” of Costa Rica. We settled here to get out of the winter cold and to explore a richer life living abroad, a life full of community while still safe and secure. Our closest town is Paraiso (Spanish for Paradise), which is a 30 minute drive from fast-paced resort beach towns of Tamarindo to the north and Nosara to the south. We operate at a slower, but richer pace. We still have great restaurants and fiestas plus a warm ocean and amazing sunsets, just not all the traffic, crowds and everything that comes with it.
Timeline and Process for Choosing the Winner
December 31st, 2012 – By midnight eastern U.S. time on December 31st, 2012, all submissions are due. Any received after this date will NOT be considered.
By January 15th, 2013 – We’ll announce the winner.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all our terms and conditions carefully prior to entering into this competition.
To qualify as a candidate:
1) You must be over 21 years of age.
2) You must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, Australia, or an EU member country.
1) One entry is permitted per person or couple.
2) Entries cannot be revised or altered once they have been submitted.
3) Entries must be received by Tierra Pacifica by midnight eastern U.S. time on December 31st, 2012. Any received after this date will NOT be considered.
4) Tierra Pacifica is not responsible for late, incomplete or misdirected entries, all of which are void.
5) Tierra Pacifica is not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from this prize, travel related to it, or from participation in this contest. All winners will sign a disclaimer.
The Activities you enjoy will be an important component of your total experience. Options winners get to choose from include:
- Snorkel tour – Surfing tour – Waterfall hike tour
- Ancient pottery tour – Canopy zip lining – Beach hopping tour
- Coffee tour – Bird watching – Stand up paddle boarding
- Horseback tour – Turtle nesting tour – Kayak tour – Estuary tour
Prize specifics for the winners
1) Tierra Pacifica asks that grand prize winners will write a few paragraphs and take a few pictures to document their trip and experience (for posting on Facebook and Tierra Pacifica website). Sharing details about how much things cost, what there is to do around Tierra Pacifica, impressions of Playa Junquillal and living overseas, likes, frustrations, pleasant surprises, and more.
2) The prizes may not be redeemed for cash value and are non-transferable.
3)The one-week “prize periods” must take place in 2013. Tierra Pacifica will collaborate with the winners to find a time that is convenient for him or her. Dates are subject to the availability of housing.
4) To take advantage of the prizes, the winners must have a valid passport at the time of travel. The winners are responsible for securing his/her own passport(s).
5) Any funds the winner wishes to spend during their stay in Costa Rica is his/her own responsibility.
6) The final decision as to who wins the prizes will be made by January 15th, 2013 and is entirely at Tierra Pacifica’s discretion.