Noswell Construction is Tierra Pacifica’s in-house homebuilder. Owned and operated by TP developer Doug Stern, Noswell specializes in building ecologically sustainable quality custom homes, with over 25 completed in the area.
- 27 years of Costa Rican construction experience in Junquillal, Playa Negra, and Avellanas
- Completely bilingual for clarity between owner, builder, and workers. We are familiar with all Costa Rican construction codes and building practices
- We installed all Tierra Pacifica infrastructure and built out the common buildings and common areas, as well as 14 custom homes and the B&B Hotelito SiSiSi inside Tierra Pacifica.
- Onsite wood shop and metal shop for unique and custom designs. Cabinetry, closets, kitchens and bathrooms, indoor and outdoor furniture, hand crafted entryway doors, security doors and security bars, wrought iron work, etc.
- We use only local, reforested hardwoods for lowest ecological impact plus the highest quality building materials sourced through an extensive network of tried and proven suppliers
- We integrate sustainable building practices and ecological features such as: large, tinted, polarized windows with overhangs; cross-ventilation; ceiling fans; roof insulation; high, vaulted ceilings, concrete block construction; fully organic and low maintenance septic systems. We use locally produced materials from here in Guanacaste such as cement, sand, rock, all woods, terra cotta roof tiles, rain gutters, and fascia stone.
- Quality construction in Costa Rica for a very reasonable price. Current custom home prices are at around $90-100/sq. ft. for homes larger than 1500 sq. ft. Please contact us for more information.